Saturday 19 February 2011

Thin line between catalogue and couture

I did my first photoshoot this week in the world of styling and I love love LOVED it!
I was pretty nervous at first as you can imagine. What if the pictures looked catalogue? I didnt know the size of the model, I was putting most of the outfits together myself, what if they didnt work/fell apart/weren't "big" (by big I mean grand) enough? Our concept proved winning though and I was extremely happy with the outcome. It helps that we had a beautiful model and a great photographer, but some credit has to be given to my team and I. We based our concept on the royal wedding, mixing it (slighty tongue in cheek-ly) with street clothes; a more urban take on a glamourous wedding. Have a look at some of the best (please be open minded they have not been photoshopped).






No comments:

Post a Comment