Monday 7 November 2011

Movember

Sorry for the extended absence, I have been focussing on other things for the time being but I'm back now and committed to posting new things every week.
November is upon us and I find myself walking down the street spotting Clarke Gable and Tom Sellic. I love Movember, for the simple fact that a moustache transforms a man into a Gentleman. I understand the obvious exceptions to this rule, but I think the reason a lot of dictators have them is to seemingly exude confidence, and to be able to look in the mirror and see someone distinguished rather than what they are. That’s what a moustache does, so aside from feeling good about yourself for supporting and raising awareness for prostate and testicular cancer, you can feel confident that you are now a mo' (sorry) mature gentleman. Also with programs like Boardwalk Empire becoming so popular, the prohibition style is coming back into fashion. Men such as Clarke Gable and Cary Grant are style icons and Movember gives men the excuse they need to follow fashion.  Lets have some fun with Movember and accessorise our faces gentlemen!


No comments:

Post a Comment